Saturday 30 March 2013

European Cadets Cup in Kiev, Ukraine - 30 March 2013

This competition and training camp allowed me to train with many good European judokas. As I only have a few people to train with in my category in England this was a good opportunity to learn and experience European judo. The training was very hard and in a very competitive environment. Everyone was trying their best and put a lot of effort in to get the most out of it. I'm sure it will help me develop my judo further. We went as a small group and our coaches were able to watch us and give us feedback on how to improve which was very helpful. I gained some more points getting fifth place.
Even though it was an Easter break, it felt more like winter with lots of snow and plenty of snowball fights.



No comments:

Post a Comment